Friday 6 April 2012

Vellum Challenge

Hello Everyone, Kimx here with the latest challenge, but first I would just like to thank you all for entering last time. Don't forget to stop back next Friday to find out the winners.

This is my first time as host here at the Stamp Man, and I have chosen Vellum as my theme.

I would like to see Vellum in any shape or form.

Please tell me how you have used it on your project, just in case I need a bit of help if it is less than obvious, you know just how subtle vellum can be lol.

I love vellum, in fact I thought it might be fun to see if I can add vellum to as many of my projects as possible over the next fortnight, so why not stop by my blog and see what I have come up with.


As usual the top prize is £10 to spend at The Stamp Man.


Of course don't forget all the other lovely people on our team, so now it's over to them.


Kimx


Kim used
Vellum
Artemio clear stamp set - Floral Borders
Artemio clear stamp set - Manuscript Background
Woodware Clear Magic - All Through the Year
Decorating Chalks - Kit no 3 and Classic Glimmer chalks
StazOn - Cotton White
Woodware Miracle Adhesive Film
Versamark ink pad


Sue


Sue used:
Vellum
Stampendous Cling Frantage 2011 - I love Paris
Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers die - Mini Tattered Florals
Tim Holtz stamps - French Market Place
Tim Holtz - Tissue Wrap
Distress Inks - Old Paper; Vintage Photo; Broken China; Walnut Stain; Tattered Rose
Tim Holtz - Tissue Tape

Lisa O

Lisa used:
Glossy Accents
Distress Inks - Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold, Broken china, Blue Jean, Walnut stain.
Aspects of design - On Gossamer wings stamp set
Tim Holtz Papillon stamp set
Twine
drinking glass

Lisa Sparkle


Lisa used:
Woodware clear stamps- Proud peacock
Aspects of Design stamps- Butterfly beauties (sentiment)
Vellum in Navy (Bright colours pack) and baby blue (pastel colours pack)
Woodware swirly clip

Siobhan


Siobhan used
Vellum - Creative Living 12x12 pastel pack
Distress Inks - Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Barn Door, Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage and Peeled Paint 
Stampendous - Agapanthus cluster
Stampendous CRV237 Lone Bird
Stampers Anonymous CMS110  "Stuff to Say"


Frankie


Frankie used
Distress Inks
Dragonfly Dreams  - Aspects of Design 40 and 49
vellum
black cardstock
distress markers
black archival


Link
Remember to check out the entry rules which you can find under the header at the top of the page. Good Luck!!






4 comments:

  1. fabulous projects. oh, crikey vellum. will have to rummage very deep in my stash, you never know what i might find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work ladies with the vellum. Have just been given a pack of vellum paper as a gift and was wondering how to use it. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely DT samples. Vellum?? Found my old pack and have had a go! Thanks for the challenge!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment as we really appreciate them!