Friday 3 August 2012

Anything Goes - Summer Colours

Well I certainly had my work cut out to chose a winner from so many fabulous entries to this challenge!! It was lovely to see so many lovely bright and happy colours. With a bit of help from our DT members, I eventually picked my top 5.
And the winner of the £10 voucher is:

I love resist techniques so this sample caught my eye straight away. I also love the stamp Sylvia used for her stunning card, it worked so well with the Distress Ink resist!!

And now to the rest of the top 5 :

So well done to all the winners!! Thanks to everyone who entered. The standard was very high and as I already said it was not easy trying to narrow it down to just 5.
Sylvia, if you could e-mail your details to Jill at The Stamp Man to receive your voucher. Enjoy!!

There is still a week left to enter our current challenge "Anything Goes - Celebrations". And we have a new challenge for you next Friday.
Siobhan

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Sylvia!!! And wooooooo, that's me in the top five!! Thank You Siobhan! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I am over the moon to have won - thank you so much to Jill and the other DT ladies.
    Congratulations to the other winners too.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo hooo! Well done Sylvia - congratulations hun, your card is gorgeous!
    And congrats to all the winners - and thank you so much for choosing my card within the top 5! Yaaay!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WELL DONE Sylvia. You made a beautiful card.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Sylvia - a beautiful creation. Congratulations to the other ladies too. HUGE thank you from me for choosing me amongst your favourites!!
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment as we really appreciate them!